rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
posts
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
-5:08:00 PM
1/10Happy that I am finally able to have lunch with liwen, shermaine and yvonne. :)Sorry for the past few wks/mths.. and thanks for being understanding!Really enjoyed the time together..talking and laughing..Hmm.. spiritual warfare is so close and so real..really saddened to know that brothers and sisters have strayed away..at the same time, hoping and praying that they will turn back to Him.Have we forgotten about our first love?Have we forgotten His love for us? All the blessings that He so freely gave us?Human.. forgetful beings (including myself, of course)" For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard. Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins." - Romans 3:23-24 (NLT)
Realised that many things no matter how much you explain.. if a person's heart is hardened, nothing tt u said will get through. Ultimately, it is only God who can change the hardest heart of men. Not me, not you. So what are we to do?
PRAY.
At least we could do something.. haha.I've learnt alot from Jesus regarding prayer, esp. through prayer comm. and Mylene.Thank God for teaching me how to pray, and knowing that even Jesus, the Son of God, perfect and sinless, prayed to the Father so often. Jesus connected closely with the Father. It just showed me how much more that I, imperfect and weak, needed to pray and stay connected with God. (am sometimes guilty of not doing so.. sigh.. have to be more disciplined. heh.)
just some thoughts.