rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
posts
Saturday, July 01, 2006
-6:58:00 PM
Firstly...I want to say to Dearest Liwen...HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY !!!
Had enjoyed today very very much.. haha. though rushing here and there, and with all the perspiration (due to the very SCORCHING sun..haha).. but it's all worth it! :)
It's been (seems) such a long time after kuan's bday.. that we catch up with one another.. Come to think of it..we did quite alot of crazy things =PFirst, we went to the carpark just opposite her room..and we did stunts.. XD played cherade and she guessed it all so easily.. sang bday song too! and i think her neighbours can hear.. hahaha.Told her we'll go up her house.. but we porporsely made her wait & went to buy breakfast for our birthday girl instead (1 Double chocolate chip muffin & 1 Mocha Ice Blended frm Coffeebean) =)And the rest.. you should know, eh? birthday girl. =Pand we sure took lots and lots of photos man.. machiam like dunno how many years nv take! LOL~BUT..It sure was FUN!!
(but a pity the cam is not so good.. some pics rather blurred.. *should invest in a good digital cam*) :( haha.. but still want to thank God for providing this cam :)
All the adjusting and shifting and the lightings.. man.. trying to find that correct position to fit everyone nicely on the screen isn't as easy as you'd expected it to be... hahaha
Let's do it again! XD
And when's the next time??
heehee..
@ud~~~
thirtheenth july.. *evil smile*
Lastly..May these good times that we've shared together as J@LL be in our hearts forever and ever.and more to come for the many birthdays that we'll be celebrating!! (: (excited)Haha..Cheers to you, girl (you know who you are..)..and the much joy that accompanies for many more years to come!